Dear Friends of Hub’Scan,
Before we take a quick break to enjoy the holidays, our team brought you early presents for your analytics stocking!
This release focuses primarily on Tag Manager integration, tagging plan & quality management and overall platform experience.
This 2016 December Release is now available for all active accounts!
- Tag Defender: Added real-time counter to indicate the positive impact of Tag Defender on your datalayer.
- Data Quality: You can now import tagging plans with multiple tag solutions.
- Data Quality: We added support for regular expressions in variable names, which is super useful for variables with shared values or variable name with prefixes/suffixes
- Scan analysis: You can now get a list of of new URLs that appear in monitored and exhaustive scans
- Google Tag Manager support: Scans and scenarios will now show multiple containers, along with container IDs
- Google Analytics support: Scan/scenario overview and detailed view now show the various GA property IDs found on a given page/step
- Adobe DTM: We now provide support for DTM rule analysis. You will now be able to see page-level details on DTM rule settings and parameters.
- New and improved user interface for speedier access!
- Asynchronous exports: exports (URLs, tagging plans) are now asynchronous and will be available for download from the Exports link.
- Predefined filters: Many Hub’Scan reports now offer pre-defined filters with useful settings such as pages with TMS-powered tags or pages with duplicate tags.
Happy scanning and happy holidays from all of us at Hub’Scan!