HOW WE DO IT
Many digital marketers don’t trust the quality of the data. Hub’Scan uses its unique tagging plan and data layer management system to certify your data.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Hub’Scan will provide you with tag compliance reports that points out exactly where tags have an incorrect value. Our technology saves a tremendous amount of time on tag quality assurance and debugging.
Working with 100% Hub’Scan-certified data will make your coworkers trust that data. Start making the right decisions for your business – backed up by reliable data!
BUSINESS CASES AND QUOTES
In most of our customer engagements, stakeholders expressed a need for data clarity, because data collection was handled differently across multiple business units or web marketing teams. Using Hub’Scan’s tagging plan and data layer management features, a major automotive company was able to streamline its data collection scheme and harmonize reporting across brands and regional markets to better collaborate and optimize digital campaigns.
Hub’Scan EX allows you to define complex scenarios based on the most critical conversion paths on your site. Once these scenarios have been defined, we will monitor them frequently and ensure that the necessary tracking is in place and functioning correctly. If we notice something wrong, we will send you an alert so that you can fix it quickly and maintain the best possible data integrity.
You can also take advantage of Hub’Scan EX’s ability to replay user sessions. Now you can see exactly where tagging problems are occurring and address those problems right away!
– replays key user journeys including conversion tunnel
– supports menus, buttons, forms, secure pages
– supports secured environment
– tag action management
– tagging plan for scenario management
– scenario export and generation
– controls tagging accuracy
– controls data accuracy, coherence and compliance
– manages recurring tasks as often as every 30 minutes
– automated recurring processes & monitoring
– e-mail alerts on pages / tags / operations / data changes
– alert management through real time console and email